Oil has qualities that are instructive for our lives.
- It reduces friction. When conflicts arise, and there is more heat than light in the discussion, someone in the group is wise to spread a bit of the oil of good cheer on the rough spots.
- Oil doesn’t mix with water. There are things in life that we just can’t allow to integrate with ours.
- Some oils have healing qualities. The object lesson is self-evident.
- Some oils spread a sweet fragrance. It’s great to have some of that around in life.
- Certain oils can be used as a fuel for an engine. It will provide the energy to get work done. That quality in a person is valuable.
Spread a little of the oil of gladness.