In late 2018 the board of directors of the Oliver Tourism Association undertook a rigorous strategic review. That review included operations and building maintenance, and it was determined at that time that the Oliver Visitor’s Centre would be required to close for a period of time for renovations.
- Danielle Hutton, Chair
- Carol Sheridan, Treasurer
- Melissa Fowler, Secretary
- Chris Temos, member at large
- Jill Lawson, member at large
- Clive Macmillan, member at large
- Troy Ravndahl, member at large
- Bill Eggert, member at large (owner of Fairview Cellars appointed to the board as a liaison to the Oliver Osoyoos Winery Association, one of the organization’s key stakeholders).
- Two council members, Larry Schwartzenberger and David Mattes, are also member of the OTA board.