There is no fishing for salmon in Region 8 (Okanagan)……………… except for
- There is a monthly limit of 4 chinook over 50 cm in Region 8.
- Fishing for salmon in Region 8 is during daylight hours only.
- All retained chinook must measure 30 cm or more from tip of nose to fork in tail (fork length).
- An “adult chinook” in Region 8 is defined as a chinook being over 50 cm (fork length).
- No fishing is allowed within 100 meters of any government facility operated for counting, passing or rearing fish.