Electrical fire caused concern to homeowner and fire department dispatched at 10 pm Saturday.
Took about 90 minutes to clear up the problem. No visible smoke or fire spotted at the time this reporter on the
Oliver Fire Department media spokesman Rob Graham
“Some fire in a wall. We had to remove some panels in a wall to gain access. Fire was stubborn due to old construction and old style insulation of sawdust/wood shavings. Crews remained on scene to ensure the Fire was out and cleared the scene after that. The cause is believed to be electrical in nature.”